2009. április 4., szombat

York featuring Alaska - Yesterday (Silence)


That was yesterday



Holding me that way

Don't you know that it feels like heaven

Not to hear you say everything that god will given




I won't say goodbye

Pack my bags 'cos I'm going no-where

Acting like a child

But underneath you can see that I'm scared



I run around I'm regretting yesterday

Don't know what you've got until it's gone

Can't we just start forgetting yesterday?


I'm really sorry that I let you down but I am only human



I'd make a change

I'd rearrange the way I feel about you now

Apologise for all the lies

But that was yesterday



You're not coming back

Tears my heart inside out

And the sky is turning black


Should I rip my eyes out?

Tell me



I run around I'm regretting yesterday

Don't know what you've got until it's gone

Can't we just start forgetting yesterday?

I'm really sorry that I let you down but I am only human



I'd make a change

I'd rearrange the way I feel about you now


Apologise for all the lies

But that was yesterday



You're not coming back

Tears my heart inside out

& the sky is turning black

Should I rip my eyes out?

Tell me




Could you just forgive?

Turn a blind eye to my actions

Not ready to breathe

Does that give you satisfaction?



I'd make a change

I'd rearrange the way I feel about you now

Apologise for all the lies

But that was yesterday

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése