2009. február 11., szerda

Matt Darey - Beautiful





Beautiful


Your shining light will be my guide

Leads me to a place where I don´t need to hide

The heavens open up the door

With dreams so innocent and pure


You are beautiful

Within the rays of light

You are beautiful

Without the jewels of life

Let your spirit capture me

My love is blind

You are beautiful within

You are beautiful without

You are beautiful within


You are beautiful tonight

In amongst the rays of light

Your silouette it shines

You´re an angel you are free

Let your spirit baptise me

And elevate my mind


You are beautiful

Within the rays of light

You are beautiful

Without the jewels of life

Let your spirit capture me

My love is blind

You are beautiful within

You are beautiful without

You are beautiful within


You are beautiful

Within the rays of light

You are beautiful

Without the jewels of life

Let your spirit capture me

My love is blind

You are beautiful within

You are beautiful without

You are beautiful within


You are beautiful

Within the rays of light

You are beautiful

Without the jewels of life

Let your spirit capture me

My love is blind

You are beautiful within

You are beautiful without

You are beautiful within

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése