2009. február 11., szerda

Filo & Peri 'ANTHEM' ft. Eric Lumiere


Lately I've been feeling the same

I've been loosing hope, resisting the pain

It's cold outside, I wish it were clearer

Sometimes, It's just easy to turn around and...



...look in the mirror



Sometimes when I go to sleep

My life spins out in front of me

Like a hurricane, a bottle of whine

Sometimes it's easier to let something else...



...control your life



{2X}

This is an anthem for the girl that got away

This is an anthem for the world of yesterday

This is an anthem for the rebel of my youth

This is an anthem for risk of loving you



The risk of loving you...



This is an anthem for the girl that got away

This is an anthem for the world of yesterday

This is an anthem for the rebel of my youth

This is an anthem for risk of loving you



The risk of loving you...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése