2009. január 30., péntek

Cerf, Mistika & Jaren - You Never Said (Dash Berlin Remix)


 


Rejections like an ice cold bath

but the waters feelin good this time

and I hate that I misread you boy

but I cant resist no-crossing signs when

Youre an open invitation to a heartache

A painful kind of good, I should just leave alone but its too late



You never said, you never said that Im your baby

You never said, you never said that Im the one

You never said youd try, or that youd take me or youd leave me

You just said goodbye, you said goodbye



Im right back where I started out

Not a lot to show, just memories

But I took what I could get from you, now Im off

To fill the void, you see

I got a habit I cant break, so it does all the breaking

And a heart thats slow to heal cuz I fall for the ones

Who are taken



You never said, you never said that Im your baby

You never said, you never said that Im the one

never said youd try, or that youd take me or youd leave me

You just said goodbye, you said goodbye



and you just kept walkin baby

I couldnt have stopped you if I tried

I was such a fool to think it might have led

To something fulfilling baby

And had you been willing maybe

I wouldnt have these thoughts runnin through my head

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése